Thursday, February 18, 2010

FO Week

I am declaring this week Finished Object week! I have a quite a few things sitting around that need to be finished up...and soon! The plan is to knock them all out by Sunday so I can spend some guilt free time on my Shalom.

First up, Dev's Monkey socks! I finished them up last night and they are now blocking and as soon as they are dry off to their new home!

Next a pair of Bella mittens for my secret girlfriend, since I don't think she reads my blog, I think I am safe to post here about them even though I have been keeping them off Rav. I started these over a month ago thinking I had a whole month to finish. Well, that month as come and gone and I need to get them done!

Another secret girlfriend gift, some dyed playsilks. I started these today and I wish I had done them sooner, they are so much fun! I'm doing an extra set for the boys Easter baskets, I hope they love them as much as I do.

And last but not least on my to do list for the next couple of days, a baby layette for my good friends Jake and Angie who are expecting their first baby in a couple of weeks. Here is another project that has had about 4 rows left to do since probably November. Just need to finish the cuff on the kimono and sew on some buttons.

Pictures of everything coming during naptime today.

I completely forgot I also have two leg openings left and then blocking on an Arabella dress and soaker set.

No comments:

Post a Comment