Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Tiny Tickle

Sometimes you just need a break from socks and fingering weight yarn, so I jumped on the chance to knit up a quick Tickle hat for a friend.

I always forget just how fast newborn items are to knit up, especially a hat. It's so refreshing to take a break from something that takes me a good 2-3 weeks to finish and start and finish a project in the same day!

It's still just lightening up here, and Nathan seems to have run off with my camera. But if I find it later today before I pack it up for the mail I'll get a picture up.

It's knit with Blue Grass Baby's "Making Mischief" colorway that Dev custom dyed for me back in the spring. I forgot how much I love those colors! I think whatever is left needs to be something for the new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment