Monday, April 26, 2010

A new pattern?

Sunday is my personal knitting day, I really don't get much done for me and the boys if I don't force myself to put down my other projects, no matter how pretty they are turning out! (more pictures on that later!)

None of my yarn that I already have plans for was screaming at me to be knit right now. So I decided to come up with something new. I'm not ready to reveal what it is yet, but here are some hints.
1. An article of clothing my boys wear often
2. There are only a couple of patterns even similar to this on Ravelry
3. Something that can be worn by boys, or girls (and I plan on doing a girly option later in my writing.
It doesn't look like much yet, but Sunday is over for the week, so here is this weeks progress picture

No comments:

Post a Comment