Saturday, June 12, 2010

26

ETA I wrote this yesterday when it actually WAS my 26th birthday, and then I forget to publish it. oops.

honor of my 26th birthday, 26 things about me

1. I love my birthday, I mean *really* love my birthday. I don't even care if anything all that special happens on the day (though bonus points to anyone who makes it awesome!) it's just amazing that I have a day, and it's mine!

2. I have an obsession with children's games, music, playgrounds...even before I had kids. Nathan and Noah just give me an excuse to indulge. Anthony and I actually purchased Candy Land to play when I was pregnant with Nathan. He beat me.

3. I love to knit. Sometimes I wish I could knit two things at once because I love knitting so much. There are too many things to knit, and too little time.

4. If I could pick any place in the world to live other than where I am now, it would be just about anywhere in North Carolina. I love the beach, I love the mountains.

5. My very favorite food is pickles. I don't think it is possible to eat too many pickles.

6. I really like to make lists. I don't always follow through and do everything on the list though.

7. I am very organized in my head...this does not translate to real life as well as I would like it too. See 6.

8. I believe that nothing is to be treasured more than a true friend. I'm lucky to have a few who will be around for life.

9. I have an amazing memory. I can play back specific things like a movie in my mind.

10. I love to dance, almost nothing can put me in a better mood.

11. This year the feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus falls on my birthday :-)

12. My dream car is a 2002-2005 Ford Thunderbird 2011 Ford Thunderbird. Wow are those pretty!

13. I watch entirely too much T.V./movies, but I enjoy having background noise, it helps me focus.

14. If I could make one wish, it would be that our condo would sell and we could move into our new big house. (Must remember to bury that St. Joesph statue!)

15. I'm running my first 5k tomorrow. I will die.

16. I am lost without LOST.

17. I actually miss college classes, and I can't wait to start working on my masters.

18. I love the smell of fresh flowers, I am going to plant tons at the new house so I can cut them and bring them inside.

19. My faith defines much of who I am. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

20. I love to cook and bake.

21. I wish there were more hours in the day.

22. I have a love/hate relationship with the sun. I love the sun, the sun DOES NOT love me or my pale freckled skin.

23. I love Pepsi, I mean really love Pepsi. I gave it up for lent and it almost killed me, though I did feel a lot healthier for those 6 weeks.

24. I have purple sunglasses.

25. One day I would like to visit Paris and live on only bread, cheese and wine for a while.

26. I love my family.

1 comment:

  1. I like this fun post! I also enjoy lists. I make a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete