Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just in Thyme

If you know me well, you know I am a procrastinator. It's not that I am lazy, or avoid doing things, but that rush of HAVING to get something done really pushes me to do it faster, and most of the time better than if I were taking my time and allowing myself to be distracted bu other things.

This vest is a prime example of waiting until the last minute.

I knit it for a fundraiser for an online friend who lost her daughter to Leukemia. The fundraiser started yesterday, and I finished and got pictures taken Tuesday afternoon! Talk about the last minute.

The name of the colorway from Madelinetosh is "Thyme", so I thought "Just in Thyme" was a fitting name for this project.

Last I checked there were still no bids, so get over there and grab it for a steal!Bella Bean's Knits & Things

No comments:

Post a Comment